Guess What? Mango time! I saw this salad in Martha Stewart’s Living magazine and couldn’t resist. It seemed like a perfect, simple (yet different) and refreshing salad. The salad was everything I had hoped it would be and made the perfect accompaniment for our seafood dinner. The mister showed the salad to his sister on Skype and also told me “you can definitely make this again!”. I guess he liked it. 😉
Mango and Radish Salad with Lime Dressing
(from Martha Stewart Living May 2010)
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/2 English Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch radishes (about 8), halved or quartered
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest and 2 tablespoons lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Coarse Salt
- Arrange mango, cucumber, and radishes on a platter.
- Whisk together lime zest and juice, oil and honey. Season with salt.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, and season with salt.