I was tagged by Nicole for a meme called 7 Bookish Things About Me.
- The first book I ever read was Go Dog Go.
- There was a point in elementary school when I wanted to be an author. I used to write tons of short stories along the lines of Goosebumps with lots of spooky weird things happening.
- My high school English teacher told me my name sounded like a romance author’s pen name. Great… that gave me a mild complex for awhile. I seemed to think that was along the line of my name sounding like a stripper or porn star’s name.
- I am completely addicted to GoodReads.
- I am in about 5 different book clubs. I joined my first book club in 2000 and its still together.
- I have over 100 cookbooks and love to try out new recipes from them. You can tell my favorites because they are the ones completely splattered and food stained. Poor cook books!
- I am hosting a book swap party at my house next weekend. It’s time to swap out my finished books with friends for their finished books..resulting in a whole new pile of “new to me” books to add to my overburdened to-read shelf. *sigh*
I am not going to tag 7 new people (I am feeling a little anti-social at the moment 😉 ). If you want to participate in this meme, feel free to leave a link/comment here.